If you don’t want 5G connectivity then it’s powerful, too, but the software is weak. I bought the phone six months ago and it really met most of my needs and I am very satisfied with the price I paid for the phone. I bought this phone at the end of November and am happy with this device. How is your experience after using the phone, are you facing any problem or issue? IDK is there any better gaming phone than this in this budget, if there pls notify me.
- I am more excited for the Poco X3 Pro as it is the first phone Snapdragon 860 and it comes in at just 250 dollars making it an amazing value.
- Finally, when we compare the batteries of the devices, POCO X3 Pro comes with a 5160mAH battery with 33W fast charging support.
- They’re of limited use, don’t need to be here, and are on board to up the count and lure you in with the “quad camera” pitch.
- Once the device boots up in fastboot mode, it will display the MIUI Bunny icon.
The cameras are more or less the same, and you have to directly compare them to see the difference. But the positioning of the device is obvious – this is a smartphone for those who prefer performance to cameras. So if you need a powerful and relatively inexpensive smartphone for gaming, this is your choice.
In addition, the X3 Pro has a better camera setup with a 48-megapixel primary camera and a 20-megapixel front-facing camera, as well as better low-light performance. Lastly, the Poco X3 Pro is priced more affordably compared to the Poco M4 Pro 5G, providing better value for money overall. Also among the advantages are fast and stable unlocking methods, stereo sound and decent battery free life. But the cons are really difficult to point out, given the price tag of the device.
- The 2MP depth sensor performs like a good backstage dancer of the last row with the main 48MP lens, as we never know whether it is actually working or not.
- We already have the renowned Poco Launcher for download.
- I am a big fan of this color-shifting black color and wish this was done by more manufacturers in the budget smartphone range.
- It’s easy to see that young buyers will like what the X3 Pro has to offer, but this phone isn’t for everyone.
- The Poco Stock ROM helps you downgrade or upgrade the device’s Android version, unlock the device, remove FRP protection, Fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop or any Software-related problems.
It’s a hardcore performance-oriented phone and most decisions Poco has taken were keeping gamers in mind. Now, regarding which mobile is better and why, the Poco X3 Pro is the clear winner of this comparative analysisAnd the reasons are very clear. For starters, it has a better, larger screen with a higher refresh rate. It also features higher performance thanks to its powerful processor. In turn, it has a quad camera system that includes a wide angle and can record 4K videos, something that the Poco M5 cannot. It also has a higher resolution selfie shooter and the battery inside offers greater autonomy and boasts faster fast charging. In addition, it has IP53 resistance and stereo speakers.